Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dry Skin

It’s so nice to wake up Sunday morning and have nothing to do except study. No shopping, no working…nothing.

Yesterday was a wonderful day. I have a new online friend and we have so much in common. I have to admit that when I started my blog about my university experience I never, never expected all this.

Life is full of new experiences if you are open minded.

But right now I have to take care of my body. My skin is so dry lately.

I grabbed my crutches and went back to my bedroom where I have my laptop on my bed and a bottle of lotion. I love the small on the feel of the lotion on my fingers.

I start with right foot that’s been working so hard since my accident. I then go up my leg to my thigh, then over my belly. I go down my left thigh, and stopping at the edge of my cast right under my knee.

I rub all around the upper edge of my cast all around my leg. I put more lotion and lotion start rubbing my toes at the end of the cast with it. I rubbed the lotion into my dry toes imagining that it is…It feels so nice bit it’s like a slow torture…


I’m sure you can tell from my blog that I am open minded and my imagination can run at full speed when I’m not concentrating on school only.

I can imagine, I can see you stare and I can hear you say….


Bye for now
Amanda