Here’s a little update of my University experience so far…
I’m amaze how fast everything is going. Between school and work, the beginning of my first year of university is going so fast. The first few days of school I was almost overwhelmed by the size of the campus and the expectations. Off course breaking my ankle didn’t help on that front.
Today I still feel like a small pea compare to my previous school where I knew almost everybody, but I definitely don’t feel lost.
I’ve had the opportunity to meet many wonderful people who helped me with my university experience and also my injury.
This week should be a great one. I’m getting more and more comfortable on my crutches and I feel super motivated to do my work!
I miss my small school, my friends, some of my teachers and other people from my previous life but I look forward to everything.
Bye for now
Amanda
