Monday, October 5, 2009

Student book fair

First I have to say that I have an opinion about everything. I’m shy in nature to meet people but when it comes time to express myself I love to do it. I’m a good listener also.

Because the student book fair was open to the public this year, the university decided that it could not be done on campus without have to pay some fees for the fair.

We are talking about poor student in most cases trying to break even. I know that lots of people are saying that the recession is behind us but the reality is that for a lot of students it is hard to find a part time job while studying full time.

They should encourage student.

If 50 or 100 peoples that are not associated with the school came to the fair and bough some books…That wouldn’t have been the end of the world. Just more money in the student’s pocket.

Why charging a fee? I feel that we pay lots of money to go to that university already.

Oh well, I guess there is always next year!

My opinion

Bye for now
Amanda