Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Study time

I am going to spend the day on campus today to catch up. I have to be honest and admit that this pace that we are on is a little bit faster pace that I’m used to. I want to use the day to study since I have a fairly low course load today.

I have to stay positive and to not let stress and pressure take over. I’m sure that most people that read my blog know what I’m talking about either because they are first year student right now and were once in the past.

My leg and ankle is really sore today and I’m not sure why. It will be good to keep my cast up and give a break to the crutches while spending a lot of time at the library.

It seems like a never ending process right now. By the time I think I’m catching up…bang…I fall behind. Enough of these negative vibes.

I have a diner date Saturday night at my place.

Life is good

Bye for now
Amanda