I have so much on my mind. I have a date on Saturday, busy day school wise, planning a special Halloween and my leg is so sore the last 2 days. I would imagine that it is normal for a broken ankle to be sore.
What I’m wearing today? Eh I’m a woman…what can I say.
I’m wearing my dark jean mini skirt with white blouse nothing special. I’m the type of woman that doesn’t need much time to be ready. If I’m going out I will put some mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss but not at school.
When I looked at myself in the full size mirror this morning, I now saw a woman still in a leg cast and using crutches but that is more confident and content.
I’m adjusting fairly well to my new life.
I was very careful down the stairs on my crutches.
Have a great day
Bye for now
Amanda
