He was in class He’s name is Tim. It’s been a long time since a man makes me feel like he does. I don't know anything about him except that he is in my class and helped me with my sandal last week.
We got to the building at the same time this morning. We were both waiting for the elevator, him looking really cute in his tight jeans and shirt and may standing on my crutches wearing shorts and a t-shirt.
We smiled at each other. I wondered if he even remembered me from last week.
He then turned around and looked me in the eyes, and said,
“How’s the broken leg?”
“Much better thanks”
Why was I blushing? The thing is, I don't know why. He sat beside me in class after he asked if I needed help with the crutches and told him no.
He’s probably just a friendly person but I love the special attention and feeling.
What if he read’s my blog?
Bye for now
Amanda
