Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nice lunch

I had a great lunch in the food court with Tim today. We took a table away from everybody. He helped me sit and took my crutches. He surprised me by taking my injured ankle and put the cast on a chair beside me and that without asking.

I couldn't really say anything since it was done so fast and after all he did it for me, to make me more comfortable. It would have been really rude….I think…To say anything.He's actually very nice. I told you about the accent but he also has nice brown hair. It looked really soft to the touch.

I’m a touchy person. I like physical contact.

We talked about everything and nothing and to be honest it didn’t matter what we were talking about. I don't think I said very much.

A very pleasant lunch for me and I think for him also.The tables in the food court are very small and everybody is really close to each other. Close to the end of a lovely lunch he put his hand on knee. Actually it was at the edge of my knee and my cast.

I reacted without really wanting too.

He apologised, of course, the perfect gentleman that he is.

I have to run…don’t I wish…To my job.

Bye for nowAmanda