Friday, October 9, 2009

Oh Tim...you are a bad boy

I know this is not related to my university experience but it was so romantic.

I went to the park beside the campus waiting for our next class with Tim. When we finally made it there on crutches, I took both crutches in my hand and with his help sat on the ground with my cast straight ahead of me.

Here we were almost alone, side by side. It felt good…wonderful.

Tim was still holding on to my crutches and I glanced at him and saw that he was looking…at my cast…and toes at the end of my cast.

I moved my broken ankle over my good leg to see how he would react.

I felt his arm around my shoulders.

I felt his hot breath “You look sexy with a cast on”

“Please don’t tell me you are attracted to me just because of my ca…”

I felt his mouth…on mine…!

We were kissing

I was confused but I didn’t pull away from him. I felt his hand over my leg slide down over my cast.

Bye for now
Amanda