Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bad start

I came in early this morning to meet with other students on a project that we are all working together.

A new friend of mine told me to be careful in bathrooms. With the virus h1n1 scare around the world, our school put extra emphasis on keeping the washroom super clean and that’s a real good ting.

I was alone, the floor was wet and I was doubly careful but all of a sudden my left crutch slid on the wet floor and I went crashing down.

I was lucky and I did bang my broken ankle too bad. Another student heard me fall and she came in to check.

I was sitting on the floor leaning against the wall. My cast stretched out in front of me.

“Are you ok?” She asked me.

“I am but if you don’t mind helping me up” With her help I got to my feet and put my crutches under my arms and left the bathroom after thanking her for her help.

These wet floors are really dangerous.

Bye for now
Amanda