This is so funny. You know that I’m really shy in real life. Here I was sitting in class. You have to picture this…the class is like an auditorium…multiple level.
I love to be bare foot so I took off the sandal that I was wearing on my right foot during the class.
While moving around to get comfortable, I accidently pushed my sandal down a few step with my cast. I was stretching with my right leg trying to get to my sandal without having to get up and disrupt the class, when the guy in front of me noticed my sandal by his feet.
He took my sandal and turned around and put it back on my foot. Just like Cinderella…
He leaned towards me and said “Cute cast” I felt like saying what’s cute about it but I was so red that I didn’t say anything. Some people were looking in my direction and so was the teacher.
At the end of the class he turned around and helped me up while I took my crutches.
“Thanks” I said
“Care for coffee?” He asked me out of nowhere. We have never talked before.
“I can’t, I need to go home and get change before going to work but thanks for the invitation”
“OK see you around” He said and I left. Feeling him stare at me from behind or maybe wishing he was…I’m not sure but it was fun.
I love university life
I have to go catch the bus…
Later
Bye for now
Amanda
Ps the pop quiz was easy this morning…I worried for nothing…better safe than sorry
