Friday, October 2, 2009

Finally it's friday night

I look down at my notebook and felt like I was going to sleep. Enough for tonight.

"I'm so tired" Lying on myback. My shouders are so tired from all the crutching around the campus and at work this week. I know it loooks simple to use crutches but its not.

Sitting on my bed I began to strip the clothes off. I toook off my tank top and then I worked on my jeans. Undoing the velcro and then slowly sliding them down my legs and over my cast.

I took off my bra and panties, leaving me naked, wearing only my cast and hopped around my appartment to my bathroom.

I turned on the shower and put my plastic cover over my cast. The shower was steamy like some of my dreams lately. I jump in the shower, the water felt nice all over my body. In no time i got tired of standing on my right leg and realize that I should have a chair in the shower to sit on.

I put some scented shampoo in my hair. Running my fingers through my hair, I began to thin about some of the emails I received the last 2 weeks.

For my own good, I decided to concentrate on what I was doing before falling and breaking someting else.

Bye for now
Amanda