skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My University Years
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
My toes
I gently lifted my broken ankle on to the coffee table, resting it on a pillow. I want to paint my toes, cast or no cast. A nice red…hummm cute…just kidding, I need to rest.
Sweet dream...stay away from high heels...
Bye for now
Amanda
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Amanda
Hello, my name is Amanda and I'm so excited since it's my first year at the university. Wish me luck..
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(45)
►
October 4 - October 11
(15)
▼
September 27 - October 4
(26)
Shoping
Finally it's friday nightI look down at my noteboo...
Jeans
Coffee
It's friday....yes
Our second date
On the bus
My sandal
Shower
Last night dream...I need a life...
What to wear ladies
Surprise, surprise
Is this what we call networking?
Bending over in the libray
My part time job
Who are we?
The Simple Things in Life
University
The Piano
At School
Lateeeeeeeeeeeeeee
My toes
hop along
Emails
Nurse Heidi
Why me?...Why now?
►
September 20 - September 27
(2)
►
September 13 - September 20
(2)
Followers
Search This Blog