Friday, October 2, 2009

It's friday....yes

Like most of you, I love friday's. I'm a very upbeat person most time but friday even more.

I have to admit that I'm tired this morning. After a late evening it feels like I just went to bed. I'm sitting on my bed with my cast on a pillow while I write this blog.

I hope I'm not boring you with this blog. I'm very shy in day to day life and I come from a small village where everybody knows everybody. My dream would be to know everybody that reads the blog.

I would like to know what you find interesting and what you don't.

I would like to know where you are from.

Somebody asked me what I hate about being stuck in a cast and what I like.

The best part is that I have very interesting people comming to me or emailing me asking questions and giving wonderful advise. I love it. I'm a person, person and I think I'm fairly open minded.

The worst part of breaking my leg is not being able to go to the gym and play basket-ball. Can't take long walk in the wood. With the screws and everything I’m not sure yet what I will be able to do after all this is over. That's a bit scary but I can't do anything about it right now.

You know what I do when I feel like I do right now...I go shopping. I need some working shoes that will work while I'm on crutches. Most of my working shoes are high heels.

My coffee is ready. I love the smell of freshly brewed coffee.


Have a wonderful day

Bye for now
Amanda