Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bending over in the libray

The library is in a convenient place for me right now. I just sit there in the corner away from everybody with my cast on a chair beside me. Whenever I feel pain in my ankle I try to think ahead when I will be able to go back to the gym.

Go to the athletics centre to keep in shape and in my case it will be to get my ankle back in shape. Working out is also such a great way to relieve life stress and yes…sometime meet interesting and good looking men.

A few minutes ago I needed to go get another book okay. So I got up on my good leg and then bent down to retrieve my crutches that were on the floor…Giving somebody a great view of my ass in my tight skirt.

A man came over and asked me if I needed help.

“Can I help you?” He asked

“No I’m fine but thanks for asking.” I replied feeling so foolish with the way I did it.

“How long with this?” he asked, pointing to my cast.

“I just broke my ankle a few days ago” I told while I positioned my crutches under my arms and moved away.

My next class is way across the campus so I need to get going.

Bye for now
Amanda