Good morning
Here are a few tidbits to know me better. I’m not a natural student; I really need to study hard to have good grades. I’m 5 10, my favourite season is spring. I alternate between keeping my hair short and long. When it’s long I like ponytail.
I love to dress up, high heels and my favourite colour is purple. 80% of the time I’m usually wearing jeans with sandals.
Today I decided to wear jeans at school with a black tank top. I took an old pair and sliced the side open to allow space for my cast. I’m using a piece of Velcro to keep the pant leg around my cast.
Kinda looks weird but feels great. I feel that my old jeans accentuate my long legs.
I walked around the campus earlier today and notice man and woman staring at me. I realise that they are trying to see why I’m crutches and when they spot the foot portion of my cast showing at the bottom of my jeans.
I don’t usually do anything to acknowledge them starting at me but today I feel so happy that I decide to play the game.
I decide to twirl on my crutches and show her my tight ass inside my jeans on top of my broken ankle that seem to intrigue her.
She smiles
I laugh and smile and move on my crutches.
Bye for now
Amanda
